Luz House Guidelines.
There are a few 'do's and dont's' when having an event at Luz House.
These are applicable under all circumstances unless special permission is sought from the Managing Director in writing.
1. Rental of Luz House is based on the time and date stipulated in the Rental Agreement.
2. The Luz House/ Carnatic Coast Hotels & Constructions Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for any lost or stolen goods or money.
3. The representative renting Luz House shall be responsible for all damages caused to the building, grounds and equipment belonging to the Luz House while under the realm of this contract. The said damages are to be repaired or paid for, to the full satisfaction of the management of the Luz House.
4. The representative renting the Luz House shall be responsible for any insurance as may be necessary for its personnel/ guests and shall assume full liability for any accident occurring in connection with the rental of Luz House.
5. The sale of any goods or commodities of any nature, whether charitable or otherwise, is not be permitted within the Luz House, unless special permission is sought from the management. For this you must have your TIN number, TAN number and PAN number and GST number available.
6. Smoking is permitted outdoors only.
7. Alcohol is permitted only on special request from the management. (Special permission, in writing, must be sought)
8. Luz House closes at 12:30am. Any event that crosses this time will be subject to a MINIMUM fee of Rs. 7,200 per hour of overtime, rounded off to the latest hour and proportional to the amount paid.
9. General cleaning is complimentary. However, all vendors are to make sure that their respective waste items are responsibly disposed of. Luz House staff will not undertake this job. Any waste left behind will be chargeable at a minimum of Rs. 2000/-. Clients are advised to request/ demand that their vendors remove all waste items produced from their respective works.
10. If, for some reason, Luz House is not available due to some extenuating circumstances, after a booking has been confirmed, the management will provide an alternative venue of equal value.
1. Luz House rates and fees will be assessed at the current rates as established by the management of Carnatic Coast Hotels & Constructions Pvt. Ltd.
2. All rentals are payable prior to use of the Luz House and in FULL. Bookings are deemed confirmed ONLY upon full payment of the rental amount. The Management reserves the right to refuse rentals not paid before the start of the designated time & date of the event.
3. Rental of Luz House is subject to the capacity constraints mentioned in the pricelist. Clients who exceed capacity will be charged a PENALTY of Rs.350/- plus taxes per person over the capacity limit.
3. All Luz House accounts are due when rendered. Lack of payment will result in a cancellation of bookings.
4. Events that go over the stipulated time span will be subject to a MINIMUM fee of Rs. 7,200 per hour of overtime (rounded to the latest hour and proportional to the current overtime rates).
5. Furniture that is provided with the premises is antique in nature. Any damages to the furniture after due inspection will be subject to repair charges of Rs. 3000, or of a quotation brought by a competent vendor, whichever is higher.
6. A refundable security deposit will be taken prior to the event and returned within 48 hours of the event. This amount is roughly half the full booking amount.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH the CONDITIONS on THIS PAGE WILL RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF AGREEMENT and LOSS OF ANY SECURITY DEPOSIT PAID, and the BOOKING AMOUNT.
NOTE: Keys to our facilities are not given out in any event. There will be someone at the Luz House to let you in and lock up at the end of your event.
RENTAL OF THE FACILITY AUTOMATICALLY INDICATES THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL RULES AND POLICIES.
The ideals of good sportsmanship, ethical behaviour, and integrity, permeate Luz House culture. The values of good citizenship and high behavioural standards apply equally to all activity taking place within Luz House
The host, in whose name the reservation has been made, must be present throughout the party. No one else is authorized to sign or act on their behalf.
Loud music or DJs are permitted with special permission and only on the First Floor. Please inform your DJ to only provide small speakers. (If you wish to have music on the ground floor, you may rent our speakers and amplifier for Rs. 2000/-)
Show respect at all times to our managers, employees, and third party vendors
Show respect for Luz House property and equipment.
Display consistently high standards of behaviour and appearance.
Never exert undue influence over employees against the rules of Luz House.
Banners, festoons, etc., should neither be pasted nor nailed on the wall/ ceiling.
Party timings have to be strictly adhered to. If these timings are exceeded, Luz House will levy “extra time” charges as per its agreement with the host, and as per its policies.
Rental of Luz House is based on the time and date stipulated in the Rental Agreement
The Luz House/ Carnatic Coast Hotels & Constructions Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for any lost or stolen goods or money
The representative renting Luz House shall be responsible for all damages caused to the building, grounds and equipment belonging to Luz House.